MODELOFF LOGO USE GUIDELINES
You may use the ModelOff name and its graphical representation (“ModelOff Logo”) to refer to The Financial Modeling World Championships only in accordance with these ModelOff Logo Use Guidelines (“Guidelines”).
The ModelOff Logo is among our most valuable assets. In order to preserve and strengthen our identity, these Guidelines will provide you with conditions of use and clear instructions on proper use. However, preserving and strengthening our identity can only be achieved through your understanding and cooperation in using the ModelOff Logo consistently throughout the world.
The ModelOff Logo is a typed drawing in a deliberate font and colours. Care should be taken to provide sufficient contrast between background color and the ModelOff Logo to ensure good contrast and clear legibility.
In order to ensure sharp reproductions of the ModelOff Logo, the width of the ModelOff Logo should not be printed smaller than 30 pixels high minimum.
Area of Non-Interference
The area of non-interference is a clear zone around the ModelOff Logo to ensure visibility and impact. The ModelOff Logo should be presented without competition from other typographical or graphical elements.
Avoiding Improper Use of the ModelOff Logo
- Never reproduce the ModelOff Logo from unauthorized artwork.
- No modifications to the ModelOff Logo, including color specifications, position and relative size of the letterings are permitted.
- Never present the ModelOff Logo using negative or reverse “drop-out” reproduction.
- Never confine the ModelOff Logo tightly in a band or bar.
- Never present other seals, logos or other marks in close proximity to the ModelOff Logo.
- Do not use the ModelOff Logo in association with any third party trademark in a manner that might create potential confusion as to the ownership of the ModelOff Logo.
- Do not use the ModelOff Logo outside the relationship agreed upon by ModelOff.
Use of the ModelOff Logo on the Internet
- The ModelOff Logo will be provided by ModelOff and must be displayed in the manner specified in these Guidelines. The presentation of the ModelOff Logo must include a description of your relationship to ModelOff. In addition, the ModelOff Logo must be linked to the www.modeloff.com website.